Monday, August 6, 2007

Counting and still going on ...

Last weekend, we were invited at one of H's cousin's place. They have a sweet 6 yr old daughter , Anj . My sweet little pumpkin and Anj started playing hide N seek. Anj mentioned she would hide and sweet little pumpkin has to seek her after she counts 20. All is well. My sweetie starts counting at a rocket speed and reaches 20 before Anj takes 2 steps. Anj tells her to count slowly so that she can go and hide. My sweetie slows down but still fast enough that Anj is not able to go out of the room. Sweet little pumpkin offers help - Do you want me to count more? Anj agrees that would be good. So my sweetie replies - "Ok I'll count till 21" !!

5 comments:

Archana Bahuguna said...

Jaya, Post more of these, they are just so sweet :-). I can imagine what you would have been like in your childhood given she is a true copy of yours :-D.

Tys on Ice said...

well, she did give him an upperhand..thats one nmbr more...and done slowly...anj shud just hide faster... :) ...so, go sweetie go

Hip Grandma said...

your lil pumpkin is far too sweet.I may just come and steal her one day.And I agree with Archana.give us more of these lovely stories.And do show them to her when she grows up.

Jaya said...

Arc, :)

ToI: Its fun listening to their conversation. How's your little bundle of energy doing?

HG: If you come to take her, you have to take me too :) LOL. I am trying to consolidate not just the pics but these moments as well. I'll keep in mind what you said.

Tys on Ice said...

my energizer bunny reincarnated is currently going to play school..but hes also trying his best to sneak his way into the toddler section so that he can dance and sing...i tire out just watching him...