Thursday, March 6, 2008

Timeout

After a usual day, I picked up my phone to call my sis-in-law yesterday evening. Chatting to a friend always relaxes and refreshes me after a day's work. In the meanwhile, sweet little pumpkin was asking me to play with her, which I told her I'll do in a while. To what seemed to her eternity, which in reality was only 2 minutes, she comes to me and says clear enough to be heard on the other end of the phone line: "Mamma, when will you stop talking?".

Gimme a break, please.

8 comments:

Monika said...

:) this reminds me of my little nephew, what he does is that if his mom talks to anyone for more that 3-4 mins he will say that i want to talk too and then take the phone scream hello hello a couple of times and then suddenly keep down the phone and say line's got cut ;-) in the starting she actually thought the lines getting cut till we realised what he is doing

Preethi said...

reminds me of the refrain "Are we there yet?".. I get a lot of this too...

--xh-- said...

:-)

~nm said...

Hehehe...They rule!! is what I've learned time and again looking at my kiddo!

Archana Bahuguna said...

:-). That's hilarious! And that's a little five year old haan!

Just get used to it ;-)...

Pointblank said...

Ur blog is just like ur lil pumpkin. Sweet! And u have a really bright kid I say!

My first time here. and like dit :)

aMus said...

:)...mamma chatter box...

Sairekha said...

Lol!:) Doesnt the lil one play with her??? :)