Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mummy Mummy

Yesterday, me and my sweet little pumpkin were reading "Curious George Goes to Costume Party". (For those who still enjoy late night parties: Curious George is a children book series about a curious little monkey named George and his adventures). In the story , George and his friends were dressed up in different Halloween costumes. Sweet little pumpkin pointed to a boy who was wrapped in white stripes and asked me what costume was that. I told her it was "Egyptian Mummy" and she would know/understand it better when she is little bit older. We finished the story and went on to read "Curious George visits Library". Looking at one of the illustration, she spotted the same boy and said "Look mama, the Egyptian mother is here!".

4 comments:

Tys on Ice said...

hey, my son is a big fan of the curious george cartoon movie...infact my and i are beginning to see a very uncanny resemblence between the 2...

aMus said...

hey...sweet:))

my lil boy has a tough time understanding the english language...its tear, tore, so it should be, hear hore!!! poor boy:))

Sairekha said...

Sweetness!:)

Anonymous said...

hehe.. mom kid stories... cool.. and what abt the late night parties? did not understand a thing.. i am innocent