Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Small desires

We had a great time in San Diego with my brother and his family. Sweet little pumpkin was pampered and had a gala time with her cousin. I wanted to prepare her for her return flight, letting her know that our vacation would be getting over and we would have to go back to reality - she to her school and me to my work. When I spoke to her a day before our flight, she argued back saying "Continental flies only from NJ - San Deigo. It does not fly back." How I wish it were true. On the morning of our departure, she had one of the various trifles with her cousin. I talked to her calmly if she could be nice today. Trying to distract her, I mentioned how about she helps me in packing to which she replied - "Our flight is only at night, till then I am going to be naughty!". Well!

5 comments:

Archana Bahuguna said...

I love your sweet little pumpin for what she does. Tell her, her aunt wants her to be as naughty as possible. :-)

Jaya said...

How about her aunt take care of her once in a while to get a dose of her naughtiness? :)

Archana Bahuguna said...

Think about it again ... what if together we decide to make ur life even more interesting ;-)

Tys on Ice said...

:) this one is going to hve u wrapped arnd her lil finger....

Madhu said...

Joy,

If archana and aruna team up...u will be in trouble..maybe u will realise..aruna is so well-behaved :)